Fox 5 has cheapened journalism just by attaching the “Fox” name to its newscast. But it crossed the line last season when its top story on the 10pm news every Monday night was related to 24. Not in the hard-hitting terrorism-related sense, but more in the “WHY IS 24 THE HOTTEST SHOW ON TV?” sense (no, seriously… and in those exact words). This season, the trend continues. So, here’s what you’ll see later this week on Fox 5 News!
- Tuesday Night: Sure, he’s an awesome doctor on House, but can Hugh Laurie save a dying man in real life? Our health reporter puts him to the test… tonight at 10!
- Wednesday Night: Are you unhealthily obsessed with American Idol? Tonight at 10, we’ll talk with a psychologist who says that watching it makes you a better person!
- Thursday Night: We’ll tell you what makes The O.C. so great: and it’s not the teen sex. It’s a special ingredient called drama! An in-depth look at what drama is… tonight at 10!
- Friday Night: It’s considered to be, by far, the most awesome moment in television history. Tonight at 10, we’ll catch up with the crazy lady from Trading Spouses!
- Saturday Night: Cops is now in its 19th season. Tonight, we’ll tell you the one thing that makes it seem so real!
- Sunday Night: More on the Sean Bell NYPD Shooting Trial. If it happened all over again, what would Chief Wiggum do? We’ll find out… tonight!